Where reading is a way of life

Monday, November 11, 2013

Ilsa J. Bick Q&A Event!


Join me for some awesome upcoming author Q&A sessions!  My favorite group, David Estes Fan Group and YA Book Lovers Unite, is hosting some amazing events in the next few months!

We also have an event planned with Ilsa J. Bick!   Here is my first question and Ilsa's answer!

Ilsa, you created so many different and unique characters in your Ashes trilogy. Who was your favorite character to write and why? 

Jenny, I loved ALL my characters, and each was my favorite to write at one point or another in the book. Really. I can't pick a favorite because I really tried to put everything I could into each character. When you do that, it's like asking a mom to pick her favorite kid: can't be done. [Well, at least ... not in public. ;-) ]

I dunno...which is your fave? 

ME: I think probably Alex. She was one tough cookie! And a great MC! 

Ilsa's Response:

Yeah, I'd be lying if I didn't say I liked Alex myself, Jenny ;-) 

This one runs from Nov. 11-17th
You can join in HERE





And I'm SUPER EXCITED for this one!  Marissa Meyer is swinging by our group from Nov. 18-24th!!!
You can join in the discussion HERE




And we also have Hugh Howey stopping by from Dec. 11-17th!
You can join in HERE




And we have more upcoming next year, so stay tuned!  And seriously, you may want to think about joining our Goodreads group, we have so much fun talking about YA books!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!